Polish American Society of Greater Cincinnati (PASGC) Polish Language School
Where children and adults can
Learn polish language
Including polish culture, tradition,
Polish history and the geography of Poland
Intro to Polish via play, circle time, story time, crafts and singing.
Communication level of Polish, knowledge of US alphabet, will follow Polish 1st grade program
Dedicated to Adult – new to Polish or a bit more advance, this class will suit your needs.
Fluent in Polish reading and writing, will follow 3rd grade program
Class A Preschool: Saturday 10.30 am – 1.30 pm
Class B Beginners: Saturday 10.30 am – 1:30 pm
Class C Adults: Saturday 9:00 am – 10:30 am
Class D Advanced: Saturday 10.30 am – 1:30 pm
School Registration and Schedule Details:
- Visit our Payment page to register
- Schedule for Fall semester 2018
- Sep 8 –
- Sep 15
- Sep 22
- Sep 29
- Oct 6
- Oct 13
- Oct 20
- Oct 27
- Nov 3
- Nov 10
- Nov 17
- Nov 24 – Closed for Thanksgiving
- Dec 1
- Dec 8 – Last class of semester
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com
- We arrive on time and leave on time. Limited time we have together is very precious to all of us.
- We have lunch break in children’s classes, so please remember to send food with your child.
- Homework is important, please do as much of it as you can.
- Read Polish books with your child every night, and every minute counts!
- Speak Polish at home, they love it and it makes the learning experience more interesting and engaging.
- Polish is the official language at our school! If we know you speak Polish and we catch you speaking English to your child at school, you will be required to donate to our Pizza lunch fund ($5 per case). Kids love pizza!
Our school is very lucky to have a great team that makes every effort to keep our school going, and providing our students with the opportunity to learn Polish, Poland’s culture, history and traditions. Here is a list of our team members.
School Location Information