Polish-American Society of Greater Cincinnati (PASGC) was founded on February 11, 1962. PASGC promotes interest in Polish culture, art, history and traditions in the Tri-State area. We work with and support the local and national Polish-American organizations to promote Polish heritage. Provide local communities with an opportunity to learn more about our history, geography and the Polish language through our Polish language enrichment program. We organize annual events celebrating our culture and traditions such as: Easter, Christmas Eve, Children’s Day Picnic and PASGC picnic. As part of our mission we also provide scholarships to qualified individuals.
Please follow us on social media to learn more about our mission, activities and stay up to date on latest events.
Facebook Page: Polish Culture in Cincinnati: https://www.facebook.com/polishcultureincincinnati/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pasgc.org/
We always welcome new members. Please check out some of the benefits of joining our club.
By being a PASGC member you:
- Support the local and national PASGC communities and assist with our mission to, in part, promote our Polish heritage,
- Strengthen our Polish-American community in Cincinnati,
- Provide our children with an opportunity to learn more about our culture, traditions, and the Polish language,
- Provide scholarship to qualified individuals
- Have the privilege to vote for PASGC officers and actively shape the PASGC,
- Receive discounted admission to PASGC events and the Polish Language School,
- Receive information about upcoming PASGC events.
The membership fee supports Blessing of the Easter Basket and annual Picnic, website operation cost, postal communication with members and pays for necessary operating costs.
The Membership is valid for one calendar year (i.e. from January 1st to December 31st).
Become a PASGC Member or Renew your Membership:
Download the following application pasgc-membership-form print it, fill it out scan/picture and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and process your payment using the PayPal option provided below:
The transaction will be securely processed by PayPal and PayPal account is not required. After selecting the Buy Now button above follow the instructions to use your credit card.
The 2018-2020 PASGC Board members are:
- President – Emilia Bacca
- Vice President – Iwona Smucerowicz-Rose
- Treasurer – Dominika Graham
- Corresponding/Recording Secretary – Patrick Telling
Board Members at Large
- Tom Nojek
- Andy Polakowski
You can reach us via email@example.com or contact form.
The Polish American Society of Greater Cincinnati (PASGC) was granted a 501 (c) (3) non-profit Public Charity status of the Internal Revenue Code. You can verify our Tax Exempt status by using EIN 31-1361761 at IRS Exempt Organization Status Check website. All of yours PASGC donations are tax-deductible under section 170 of the Code.
Contact us by: