PASGC will provide a college scholarship for the 2017/2018 academic year in the amount of $1,000 to the qualified individual. Interested individuals are invited to become acquainted with the Scholarship Requirements and Scholarship Application Form.
- Scholarships are awarded on a merit basis to full time undergraduates or graduates who are American citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicant or his/her Parents must be member of the PASGC for at least consecutive 3 years.
- Applicant must be willing volunteer at the PASGC events for about 10 – 15 hours in a school year.
- Complete Application Form and submit to PASGC by August 15, 2017
- Provide original school transcripts, sent directly from the school to PASGC
- Provide an essay “Why should I received the scholarship” (200 – 400 words)
- Provide an article (up to 700 words) on any subject about Poland
- Provide three (3) references with recommendation letters from teachers or others who are familiar with the academic background and the applicant’s plans for the future. These letters must be original and signed and mailed directly to the PASGC. No copies or unsigned letters will be accepted.
- A $10 payment submitted online using PayPal as a non-refundable processing fee.
All required materials must be submitted (via email) to PASGC no later than August 15, 2017 – NO EXCEPTIONS. The winner of the PASGC Scholarship will be announced by September 10, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Please download the application form: Scholarship-Application-2017-2018
PASGC Scholarship Recipients:
2016/2017 School Year – Justin Wiedanski
2015/2016 School Year – Piort Kobak – Meet Piotr