Annual Polish-American Society of Grater Cincinnati Picnic!
Come and join us, eat, drink and be merry! Socialize with the rest of the members of the club, enjoy the day at the park and meet new friends!
- Date and Time: September 10th , 2017, 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Blue Ash Nature Park, Maple Shelter
4433 Cooper Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45242
(Entrance to the park is from Blue Ash Recreation Community Parking Lot or Church Parking Lot) view map
- Piñata Contest
- Entertainment by Clowns
- PASGC will provide Polish Sausage, Hunter Stew/Bigos, Bread and Water.
- Please bring a side dish, salad or dessert to share.
- BYOD – adult beverages are allowed in the shelter area.
- Glass bottles are not permitted in the park.
Cost (pay at the door):
- PASGC Member (Adult & Child): FREE – register online today to get free entry to the picnic
- Non-Member Adult: $20.00
- Non-Member Child: $10.00
- paid at the door
Please let us know if you will join us by September 2nd , 2017 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or txt at 513-965-1286.